1. J. Rhodes Interior Design The Annabelle dining and occasional chair features sleek lines with a cool contrast of white, navy, black or orange velvet upholstery. Available in nickel or brass. jrid.com, 843-795-9411
2. Signature Kitchens & Baths of Charleston The functional and stylish Galley Workstation allows you to prep, cook, serve, entertain and clean up in one convenient place. Available in six lengths in natural bamboo, graphite wood composite, or high density white or gray resin. signaturekitchens.net, 843-571-5720
3. Candelabra The Pluto chandelier by Noir emphasizes natural, simple and classic design. Impressively sized at 31″H x 45″D, the chandelier is hand finished in antique brass with 20 glass globes. shopcandelabra.com, 843-849-7775
4. Quincy Forester The rich wood, beautifully carved legs and iron work of the Mitla console combine to create a stunning and versatile piece, perfect as a sideboard, entry hall piece or sofa table. quincyforester.com, 843-452-3800
5. O’Harra Mellette Interiors French, timeless and fitting any genre of interior design, the Zinc Marche lantern is produced in the south of France, forged by hand and meticulously fabricated to mimic the original. oharramellette.com, 843-669-7777
6. Terra Designs The Marguerite sofa is the perfect pairing of modern and classic. The versatile piece can be used as both sofa or baquette and features clean lines and a bright tangerine fabric, starbursts of brass nails and acrylic legs for a modern touch. terradesignsinteriors.com, 843-856-3991
7. Charleston Luxury Interiors This gorgeous table lamp with indigo blue lacquered quatrefoils layered with gold leaf round discs makes a bold statement with its unique base and quatrefoil shaped shade. Also available in white, mint and coral with an off-white linen shade.
8. Quincy Forester With a timeless appeal that could have graced a boudoir 100 years ago, the Flandes bed by Alfonso Marina features a stately headboard and exquisite hand painting. Available in neutral green, as shown, as well as blue or antiqued black. quincyforester.com, 843-452-3800
9. Encore Architectural Salvage Built by hand from antique reclaimed lumber and salvaged steel, each board on the barn door comes from the beams, decking or joists of pre-1920 structures and is individually remilled specifically for each build. encoresalvage.com, 843-974-5895
10. Celadon Throw pillows from Walter G textiles in deep, rich color palettes are the perfect way to transition your home into fall. The Havana Pacific pillow is 100 percent naturally dyed with indigo and hand block printed by artisans in India. celadonathome.com, 843-884-700510. Celadon Throw pillows from Walter G textiles in deep, rich color palettes are the perfect way to transition your home into fall. The Havana Pacific pillow is 100 percent naturally dyed with indigo and hand block printed by artisans in India. celadonathome.com, 843-884-7005
11. Circa Lighting The sculptural base of the Kapila table lamp by Aerin features a graceful silhouette covered in a glazed porcelain “Polar Blue Crackle” finish, with hand-rubbed antique brass accents and a linen shade.
12. deGuise Interiors Whimsical, eclectic, coastal and contemporary, the Ella lounge chair adapts to a number of styles. The metal frame is wrapped with natural split rattan, except for the tapered metal legs, and features a fixed upholstered seat and a loose back cushion. deguiseinteriors.com, 843-971-1491
13. Steven Shell Living Manufactured by Steven Shell, the Orleans console table with a distressed finish is made of handcrafted mahogany and available in over 200 finishes. stevenshellliving.com, 843-216-3900
14. Steven Shell Living Featuring an eclectic style and unique design, the Marakesh mirror is handcrafted in mahogany and available in a multitude of finishes, in both 37″ or 47″ sizes. stevenshellliving.com, 843-216-3900
15. CHD Made of distressed wood and aged mirror, the Skovde mirror by Aidan Gray is a unique, transitional statement piece that combines modern edges and classic elegance. chdinteriors.com, 843-357-1700
16. Ro Sham Beaux Raising the standard in unique design, the Sebastian gold leaf iron pendant features silver leaf rock beading.